Heritage Open Day: A public cemetery opened in 1864 and extended in the late 19th century and early 20th century. The layout was designed by Edward Kemp and the buildings by local architects Lucy & Littler. Building listed Grade 2*. A public cemetery opened in 1864 and extended in the late 19th century and early 20th century. The layout was designed by Edward Kemp and the buildings by local architects Lucy & Littler. Building listed Grade 2*.
Walks 1200 & 1300 approx 30 mins
www.flaybrick.org
Limited disabled access
Booking not required
Refreshments and toilets available at Tam O’Shanter Farm